na foine ting


Tuesday, April 19, 2005
 
Dan other Dan not that Dan from before bonked me with this one:

You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be? I stared at this a long time and I still don't understand it. I'm glad to know that Dan, who's a terrifyingly smart person, also struggled with it. I think I want to be Excalibur #1. I'm not sure, though. What was the question again?

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
Heh. Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh. Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...

No. Never.

Where do I possibly *start??*

The one true love of all time, though, is Dumas' Bussy d'Amboise. I will never love any fictional character so much as I love him.

The last book you bought is
Eeek. I can't remember. Books for Gavin from Scholastic. Shrek or some awful thing.


The last book you read:
Sir Ranulph Finnes' memoir. It's fabulous.


What are you currently reading?
A friend's novel final draft.


Five books you would take to a deserted island?
Yeah, this is definitely a trick question question. I'd take Gaiman's AMERICAN GODS, Dumas' CHICOT THE JESTER (see?), Pinsky's FIGURED WHEEL, Pernoud's JOAN OF ARC, and a blank book to write a book in.

Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why? Rebecca, Rebecca and Nikki, because I ran out of Rebeccas.

**

And Bussy is my true love, but Julian was the first.

Sigh.

Still carry a torch for him.


**
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger